skybridge

adolfoneto.elixiremfoco.com · @adolfoneto.elixiremfoco.com@bridge.neodb.net

Rated Bumba Queen Weave 8/10

This is a short book recommended for older kids and young teens (8-12), I believe. It is about a girl that lives with a witch and a dragon. Why is she there? She seems to be lost in that part of the world. What must she do to go back to her part of the world? To do that, whe must face her fears. But she is a dragon too (figuratively). <br/><br/>We follow our hero ("Kid", in Lady Shriv's words) in her journey. And then there is a plot twist. But, OK, I can tell much here. <br/><br/>One thing I didn't like much about this book is that I wanted more dialogues. And one thing that I liked is that it is full of content although very short.

#book

Published · bridged from Atmosphere

ActivityPub object: https://bridge.neodb.net/users/adolfoneto.elixiremfoco.com/posts/3mtt4l46s2ccl
AT Protocol record: at://did:plc:fodyg35g25joa5rpplt4y43g/buzz.bookhive.book/3mtt4l46s2ccl