adolfoneto.elixiremfoco.com · @adolfoneto.elixiremfoco.com@bridge.neodb.net
Rated Facing Troublemakers 6/10
This book deals with an important problem for adults: dealing with troublemakers.<br/>Even though I praise the effort of the author, I didn't like this book that much. Maybe it is not for me but maybe it will be great for you.<br/><br/>My point is that the book was too abstract for me. There was no story to spice it up. For instance, I like Nassim Nicholas Taleb's books. Even thought he deals with serious subjects, he is always adding stories to his text. Cal Newport and Malcolm Gladwell do it too. It is a talent I still do not have.<br/><br/>This book is basically a long list of bullet points with the points the author thinks are important. If you prefer short books with condensed content, that's the book for you. You will read it in a few hours.
#book
Published · bridged from Atmosphere
ActivityPub object: https://bridge.neodb.net/users/adolfoneto.elixiremfoco.com/posts/3mtt4l46s2fyw
AT Protocol record: at://did:plc:fodyg35g25joa5rpplt4y43g/buzz.bookhive.book/3mtt4l46s2fyw