skybridge

armand.npmx.social · @armand.npmx.social@bridge.neodb.net

Rated My Friends 10/10

It didn’t take long before I knew this would be one of my favorite books. Having now finished reading it, I can confirm, it is as good as I thought it would be. And I am not sure why I like it so much.
Yes, the writing is great, with varied pace and a varied choice of words. It is easy to follow, yet complex enough to stay curious for the next chapter.

I suppose the main theme is friendship. There are many other themes, some only fleetingly touched upon, but I think what makes it so captivating is that they are all relevant as they are all part of the human experience and this very human story. A story with incredibly stressful events, but also a very high degree of mundaneness, which makes it recognizable and accessible for all.

#book

Published · bridged from Atmosphere

ActivityPub object: https://bridge.neodb.net/users/armand.npmx.social/posts/3mvznalw7fv54
AT Protocol record: at://did:plc:5d2ukw2jd66ptminbhuldcu7/buzz.bookhive.book/3mvznalw7fv54