tuphlos.bsky.social · @tuphlos.bsky.social@bridge.neodb.net
Rated Red Rising 8/10
It's the first book in a trilogy, so there is A LOT of setup to do. Stick with it, because I think this is going to be an amazing trilogy. The world building is phenomenal, and I wish there was a little but more of an explanation of some of the other colors. I want to know everything!
It will be compared to "Lord of the Flies" and with good reason. I thought that part of the book dragged a bit, but I'm much more interested in the political intrigue. If you're excited about the idea of war games among teams battling it out for survival with limited interference, you'll very much enjoy the parts I struggled with. For me, the first and last parts of the book were the best.
Highly recommended.
#book
Published · bridged from Atmosphere
ActivityPub object: https://bridge.neodb.net/users/tuphlos.bsky.social/posts/3mvxufuvcpzly
AT Protocol record: at://did:plc:sqscqusgsn3wxg26jjtjzjhq/buzz.bookhive.book/3mvxufuvcpzly